1. This morning i have a talk with babe and her friend. I helped her built a website which she intended to give to her friends as a Christmas gift. I feel good that i can be part of it, as she does.
2. I played Warcraft 3.
3. I ate spaghetti.
4. I checked my hard drives.
5. I went out to the lake near us with my roommate. It is beautiful. It is the biggest snow i have ever have in my life, yet.
6. I watched 'lie to me' and ' the age of stupid'. In the first drama, i learn something about 'fooling' ourselves through state of fear. By emerging ourselves into something creative and mind-absorbing, we can direct our mind out from focusing on template about emotion.
' The Age of Stupid' is about climate change. The interesting part is about two guys and a group, one is a boss of a new flight company and another one as a engineer in Shell company. The group is the one who complain about building wind turbine in their neighborhood. They all said they care about environment and climate change, but their action is in the opposite direction. It is irony to see how people can create a theory of its own to fool themselves.
7. I drank tea today. It tastes good.
8.
No comments:
Post a Comment