Saturday, November 28, 2009

Loneliness

I am lonely here. I miss your accompaniment so much. And now when it comes to the time that you want to come to my place, I ruined it. I regret so much.

I knew that I don't handle your emotion well recently. And your emotion is more fragile than the time we were in Taipei. A little miss of attention, a little misspoken words can infuriate quarrel.

Right now all I want to have is to have you in my arms. So I am going to buy you an air ticket in Saturday , Feb 27.

All I need is to do what I need to do.


 

What good have I done today?

  1. I know that I need to cherish babe. She is my love. And I want to spend my life with her.
  2. I study car knowledge test, I do research on car.
  3. I do yoga.
  4. I don't play computer game.

What bad have I done today?

  1. I feel lonely.
  2. I don't study or finished my PowerPoint talk.
  3. I didn't have chance to talk to her.

What good can I done tomorrow?

  1. Talk with babe.
  2. Finish presentation.
  3. Do some exercises.

What bad should I avoid tomorrow?

  1. Be rude to babe.

No comments: